A cookie is a small text file stored by your web browser when you visit almost any website. They allow websites to recognize you the next time you browse that page. Cookies generally store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt website content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by websites would be significantly limited. If you wish to learn more about cookies, what kind of information they store, how to remove them, disable them, etc. please click here.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies to guarantee that blog comments are written by humans and not automated applications. This helps protect against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, which stores cookies for the statistical analysis of traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of personal data about you by Google. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard, you must communicate directly with Google.
- Social media: Social media use their own cookies to enable Like and Share buttons, among others.
These cookies collect anonymous information about users’ browsing habits with the goal of learning the origin of their visits to websites and other statistical data of a similar nature. We currently do not use these cookies.
These cookies store a session identifier.
These cookies are used to track service use. They allow users to share web pages on many social media sites.
This website uses Google Maps to visualize the geographical locations of our offices. Consequently, this implies the presence of two cookies (PREF and NID) managed entirely by Google.
DISABLING OR REMOVING COOKIES
Your may exercise your right to disable or remove cookies from this website at any time. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you use. Here’s a quick guide to the most common browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and are where you should exercise your right to delete of disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives may ensure proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, you will need to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to reject them.